Welcome to Keelung Official Tourist Information Website.
Lovers Lake Coastal Boulevard (Waimu Shan Seashore)
Waimu Shan seashore is the longest natural seashore remained in Keelung City with a total of 5 kilometers from Waimu Shan fishing port to Aoditong Village. The seashore includes open seashore and marine cliff to make spectacular scenery. Swimming facilities are available near Waimu Shan fishing port for experienced swimmers to go scuba diving and swimming. The beach near Aoditong Village is the only remaining sandy seashore in Keelung. In the summer, people often go to the beach to swim and have fun. For people who are afraid to swim in the sea, can enjoy other facilities.
Besides, one should never miss the beautiful sunrise in the summer. The incredible sight makes people feel carefree and joyous. The seashore and the reef rocks sculptured by the ocean over a long period of time are also a must-see.
- Service Tel:
- Address of attraction
- (Xiehe St.,)Sec. 1 and 2, Huhai Rd., Zhongshan Dist., Keelung City, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
- Opening hours:
- open space; no time limited
- Tickets information:
- free open
- Parking information
- lots of car parks of large and small vehicles
- Related videos
Show detailed map
- Public transportation
- Take Keelung bus 302 to Zhongshan Senior High School bus stop. Walk for 20 minutes along the coast from there. On holidays, you can also take Keelung bus 305 to Lovers Lake Seaside Boulevard Memorial bus stop. The bus runs every hour from 14:30 to 21:30 (service is suspended from December to April every year).
- Attraction category:Lovely Coast
- Time of update:2014-11-28